Get Involved at The Quilters Hall of Fame
There are many ways to help support the mission of The Quilters Hall of Fame…
Won’t you join us in the celebration of quilting and support The Quilters Hall of Fame by becoming a member? In July, all memberships at or above the $100 level will receive a copy of the book, A Passion for Quilts: The Story of Florence Peto 1881 – 1970.
- Showcase the Honorees with permanent and changing exhibits
- Provide a variety of educational programs to the public for both adults and children
- Support our annual Celebration
- Support ongoing development of the research library and collection
- Maintain a unique historical site. The Marie Webster House is the only National Historic Landmark to honor a quilt maker
There are 9 levels of membership available.
- Individual $30
- Associate $50
- Donor $75
- Sponsor $100
- Quilt Guild $100
- Patron $250
- Benefactor $500
- President’s Circle $1,000
- Senior/Student $20
There are many Volunteer opportunities at The Quilters Hall of Fame.
- Volunteers work at the front desk and greet visitors as they come in.
- Volunteers help with cataloging and care of Collection items and archives.
- Volunteers help to care for the library.
- Volunteers go out and promote the museum at quilt shows and other events.
- Volunteers help to maintain the Marie Webster House and gardens.