JACK EDSON WORKSHOP
Click here to register
- Saturday, July 25, 2020, 10am - 5pm
- Location to be determined
- Registration cost: $50
Jack's formula: "Take things you love, cut them into hundreds or thousands of pieces, and put them back in a more beautiful pattern." This workshop will focus on fabric collage in the creation of a small wall hanging. This workshop will be in conjunction with the exhibit of Jack's quilts at The Quilters Hall of Fame.
- Elmer’s Glue
- Mat board or foam core board approximately 20” X 24”
- Clear plastic ruler
- Small cutting mat (if you have one)
- Rotary cutter (if you have one)
- An assortment of about 20 small pieces of fabric with a range of colors
- You may bring a photo to use or Jack will have a selection of photos to choose from. Part of the class is about what is a good choice for a photo and what might not be successful.
The classroom will open at 9am and class will start at 10am. You are welcome to bring a lunch or there are a few restaurants nearby.
Call The Quilters Hall of Fame for more information at 765 664-9333.