Jack Edson Workshop
JACK EDSON WORKSHOP
- Saturday, September 26, 2020, 10am – 5pm
- Location to be determined
- Registration cost: $50
Jack’s formula: “Take things you love, cut them into hundreds or thousands of pieces, and put them back in a more beautiful pattern.” This workshop will focus on fabric collage in the creation of a foam board wall hanging; there will be no sewing. This workshop will be in conjunction with the exhibit of Jack’s quilts at The Quilters Hall of Fame.
Student registration will be limited and we will hold the class at a venue that allows proper social distancing.
- Elmer’s Glue
- Mat board or foam core board approximately 20” X 24”
- Clear plastic ruler
- Small cutting mat (if you have one)
- Rotary cutter (if you have one)
- An assortment of about 20 small pieces of fabric with a range of colors
- You may bring a photo to use or Jack will have a selection of photos to choose from. Part of the class is about what is a good choice for a photo and what might not be successful.
The classroom will open at 9am and class will start at 10am. You are welcome to bring a lunch or there are a few restaurants nearby.
Call The Quilters Hall of Fame for more information at 765 664-9333.